Hello,

Up until about 10pm last night, my notifications would be listed in chronological order. Around 10pm last night I received a notification that I would no longer be receiving my notifications in order, but they would instead be purposefully disordered by Facebook and presented to me in an order based on what they assume I care most about. Since this is an incredibly illogical way to sort things, especially since Facebook has no way of knowing what I care about and don't care about, I would like to turn this ridiculous setting off and go back to just having my notifications sorted by the time that they happened. I can't find this anywhere in settings, though. There has to be some way to turn off Shuffle for notifications. Nobody was asking for a Shuffle option for their notifications. Why would we want to take the extra time of scrolling up and down and mentally sorting out our notifications so that we know what order they occurred in? We have computers to do that for us, there's no reason I should have to take that much effort to put something back in order that you mixed up for no reason.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References: -

https://bit.ly/2qChRkA

Blockchain Application Examples

Thanks